Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com
About the role
Are you ready to be at the forefront of innovation in the financial industry? We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in expanding our custody, payment, and settlement services. If you are passionate about redefining core banking processes and navigating the exciting world of digital assets, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
We're searching for a candidate with a strong background in defining core banking processes, accounting, booking logic, and managing inbound/outbound messages, with a particular emphasis on SWIFT instructions. The ideal candidate is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive into hands-on work, collaborating closely with our development team to drive new and exciting advancements.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements
- Develop detailed technical specifications and design solutions that align with business needs and regulatory requirements
- Perform data analysis and validation to ensure the accuracy and integrity of booked transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to booking logic and system performance
- Maintain documentation and provide training to internal teams
- Stay current with industry trends, regulations and best practices in banking and crypto operations
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience as Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst with a solid understanding of core banking systems and banking processes
- Excellent knowledge of banking products amp; services (FX, Securities, Bonds, OTC, Structured Products, Loans) and core banking functionalities (processing, order management, general accounting, fees management, credits risk, client reporting, regulatory reporting, settlements, custody...)
- Good knowledge of SWIFT protocols and interface implementations (balance reports, transactions, reconciliations)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with project management and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of banking/crypto regulations and compliance requirements
- Experienced in analyzing end-to-end business processes, mapping core banking modules involved, identifying impact of changes and describing changes to be performed on each component
- Experience with settlement processes for both fiat and securities
What we offer
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest crypto amp; blockchain topics and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- A central working place in Zurich, with a modern infrastructure
If you are interested in applying for this position or have any questions, please submit your CV, degree certificate/diploma, and cover letter.
Thank you for considering our company for your next career move!
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work and are residents in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.