Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement. The starting date is as soon as possible, and the work location is in the heart of Zurich.
- As integral part of the Risk Management team, specify, develop, calibrate and enhance quantitative risk and valuation models across risk types in line with banking regulation and the needs of business areas
- Measure and monitor financial risks
- Perform quantitative and regulatory risk and valuation analyses
- Apply best-practice models, assess model risks and verify proper implementation of models
- Contribute to the Risk Management IT architecture and to the development of data analytics and reporting solutions for risk management and performance attribution
- Share expertise to help business areas better understand regulatory enforcement
- Provide expert advice on risk and valuation models and their strategic roadmap
- Perform stress and back testing
- Contribute to training and communication of risk and performance measures, including comprehensive analyses to ad-hoc requests
- Support and communicate the enterprise-wide risk management framework with policies and limits to support risk taking activities
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (Econometrics, Mathematics, Data Science or similar)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in risk modelling, stress testing and model validation in the financial industry, trading a plus
- Very good understanding of financial risk measurement, valuation and modelling techniques
- Knowledge of Swiss financial market regulation
- Technical proficiency in statistical software R or python with statistics libraries.
- Programming skills a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel for prototyping
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving mind-set
- A dynamic person with an innovative spirit, a positive attitude and strong motivational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and hands-on, with an attention to detail
- Fluency in English, in German a plus
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.