Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
As part of the Compliance Team of the Crypto Finance (Brokerage) AG, part of the Crypto Finance Group, you will report to the Head of Compliance and receive the opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of compliance governance and compliance operations. You will also obtain an overview of crypto compliance requirements, making this a great opportunity to enhance your compliance skills in the dynamic digital assets industry and build the foundation for your career.
- Ensuring compliance with AML provisions and due diligence requirements as defined by Swiss AML Act, FINMA AML-Ordinance and Code of Conduct (VSB)
- Staying current with all relevant laws and regulations, e.g. FINSA/FINSO; FinIA; revised DPA
- Identifying compliance risks and developing mitigating measures
- Taking on the responsibility of the compliance framework by a risk based approach
- Overseeing the onboarding of clients, incl. KYC documentation and the monitoring of transactions with regards to regulatory requirements
- Servicer and contact person with willingness for constructive exchange with Business Development
- Leading new projects and the compliance department of Crypto Broker AG
- A motivated individual with a university law degree
- At least three years of professional experience in the Swiss financial/fintech industry (e.g. in the Compliance Department of a bank) or at a Swiss law firm with a focus on financial law/anti-money laundering compliance
- Professional Certification in Compliance, AML/CTF and/or Blockchain/Digital Currencies is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of the FATF Recommendations and the Swiss regulatory AML framework (AMLA, FINMA requirements, CDB) as well as FinSA is required
- Full working proficiency in English and German; any additional language is a plus
- Crypto experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Passion for blockchain technology, virtual assets, and cryptocurrencies
- Independent, reliable and detailed oriented
- Flexible, motivated, results-oriented and dynamic compliance professional, who is eager to learn new things
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
The starting date is as soon as possible.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland
If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send your full application in German or English, incl. a cover letter, CV, and references, thank you.