A family living in Vandoeuvres district of Geneva, is looking for their Nanny-Tutor / Governess ! The couple has an eighteen month's baby girl, one six years old girl and one nine years old girl. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be good-hearted, committed, honest, respectful and able to teach respect. She should have experience with babies and should be able to teach good manners. The nanny should speak english fluently and should have a driving licence.
If you corresponds to their ideal profile don't hesitate to send us your application, we would be very happy to discover it.
Working conditions: Live-out or live in - Long term contract -
Start date: ASAP
Languages required: English fluent
Hours : From monday to friday (50 hours per week)
- Preparing breakfast, milk for the children.
- Taking care and doing fun and education activities with the children while providing safety and authority.
- Guide the children and help them in their daily life, in the learning of hygiene for example.
- Snack preparation, help to prepare meals (lunch and dinner) for the children / collect baby milk bottles and wash them.
- Iron and wash clothes, tidying it according to the family members.
- Cleaning and tidying the house.
- House chores.
- EU or Swiss passport or Swiss working permit
- Excellent references and experience with babies or toddlers
- English fluent
- A driver is required
- First Aid qualified
- salary depending on the profile : from 5014 - CHF to 6500 - CHF gross per hour for 50 effective hours.