Unblu helps the world's leading banks and insurance companies deliver an in-person experience online. We provide highly secure engagement and collaboration software, enabling financial institutions to enrich the digital experience of their clients.
By choosing a career with Unblu you choose to join an international, fast growing, and innovation-savvy company. We are a privately held Swiss company with our head office in Basel and are becoming an increasingly international business with offices in the UK, Bulgaria, Germany, USA and Canada.
We are looking for an Internal IT Administrator who is going to play a vital role in our organization. Acting as a single point of contact for the employees, your role will have a lot of tactical day to day aspects, but you will also be running complex, cross functional projects (i.e. evaluation and introduction of an ERP system). You will oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure, configure hardware and software, install anti-virus programs which are best for the company needs.
The role is a very strategic to the organization as you will take part in the continuous evaluation and improvement of our ISMS and endpoint protection. When it comes to endpoint protection in a software development company the challenge is to give developers and others enough freedom not to intrude on the working capacity or joy of work, but at the same time introduce adequate security measures and consolidate our number of platforms/software.
- Responsible for maintaining the lifecycle of company physical devices (employees’ laptops etc.) e.g. procurement, endpoint protection, secure disposal of data, etc.
- Maintaining processes for access provisioning to all corporate services
- Configuring strong authentication mechanisms and other measures to secure our cloud-based corporate services
- Maintaining the list of approved software and make sure that adequate licensing is available for all company workstations
- Responsible for maintaining JML process (Joiner, Leaver, Mover) when it comes to employee equipment and services access
- Training/educating our employees on the secure use of company equipment and services and other best practices
- Taking part in the planning, running, and follow-up of our Employee Awareness Training program
- Taking part in the continuous evaluation and improvement of our ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- Previous experience on a similar role
- Excellent writing and communication skills in German and English
- Experience in using enterprise endpoint protection/device management software for managing users' workstations
- Knowledge of a broad range of OS platforms - Linux, macOS, Windows, Chrome
- It will be a plus if you are experienced from Internal IT roles in Software development industry
- It will be a plus if you have experience from managing security in a company with extensive remote working via cloud-based services
- Programming or Scripting experience a big plus
- High integrity, detail oriented and a trusted partner of the business
- Excellent organizational skills, loyalty and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- An interesting role in the world's leading live collaboration software manufacturer with a high level of responsibility
- Work in a friendly, highly motivated and international team
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- A fantastic opportunity to learn, which will lead to further opportunities and career progression within the company
- Our office in Basel is next to the main railway station
Make sure to have a look at our Glassdoor page too - it will give you more insights to what it is like to work for us.
Unblu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Please note that due to the nature of our business all new joiners will have to complete a detailed background check, further information can be requested.