At our head office in Lugano (Switzerland) we have a position open for a Booking team internship (45 hours per week), who will serve as the first point of contact for our guests. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, sales ability and a customer service mentality. You will be trained by our team to answer calls and emails efficiently while still delivering a personalized solution to each guest. When needed you will assist the marketing team with administrative and marketing tasks as required.
- Answer booking enquiries of guests by phone and email in a friendly manner.
- Paying attention to the guest’s requirements to ensure understanding of enquiries and deliver personalized travel solutions.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, accommodation types, areas etc.
- Help with marketing tasks when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledge of Italian, French and Spanish is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills, including the ability to type and talk while successfully navigating through multiple applications.
- Interest in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Flexible to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Working in an international team
- 1000 CHF
- Dynamic work environment
- 6 month contract