Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a Great Place to Work by theGreat Placeto Work organization. We deliver Value as a Service by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers small, medium and large have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more atwww.coupa.com. Read more on theCoupa Blogor [email protected]
on Twitter.Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
#LI-RemoteOn a daily basis you will.
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Source to Contract (S2C) Functional area with special focus on Contract Life cycle Management
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Work with the Coupa engagement managers and partners on Coupa implementations in designing the optimal end to end contracting solution design that will enable customers to successfully realize the value of their Coupa CLM deployment.
- Develop S2C implementation best practices within your areas of expertise and be a champion for their adoption.
- Collaborate with documentation, training, and product management teams internally within your area of expertise. Engage customers in enlightened business needs discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training, and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Aid colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off the client site.
- Up to 50% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various training.
Our ideal candidate has.
- Candidates should be fluent in English (a second language such as French or German is advantageous but not essential).
- High energy team player with a bias for action. A ‘can do’ attitude to work that needs to get done as part of a high-growth / fast paced company, and all the dynamics involved.
- Proven experience with systems delivery, with emphasis on packaged software product implementation.
- Strong senior consulting experience and/or forward-facing customer experience.
- Strong experience in Contract Lifecycle Management. Hands-on knowledge of Coupa CLM standard and/or advanced, Icertis, Apttus, or any other CLM platform is highly desirable (incl. integration with e-Signature providers such as DocuSign or AdobeSign).
- Experience in managing multiple contract life cycle enterprise implementations with end-to-end responsibility.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a must.
- Extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go-live.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Based in a major European city for easy travel to customer locations.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect, Source-To-Contract/CLM EMEA to join our already highly skilled team. This is a key role as part of a wider organisation. For the successful candidate who like the rest of the team will share a passion for ensuring customer success we can offer career development and opportunities within a market leader and one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunchesAnd much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.